Saturday, September 03, 2005

OK, I have no will power

Well after saying I wasn't going to get one a few days back I picked up a PSP today (well actually my girlfriend got it for me for our anniversary). I'm hugely glad she did. This is one amazing little device, the screen really does have to be seen to be believed, it's just breathtaking. The inbuilt wireless really should be way of the future, I just wish sony had an xbox live type service to take full advantage of it. I just applied the 2.0 patch and while surfing the net isn't perfect is relatively painless and definitely useful for checking out the latest news and such.

The games are light years ahead of what I would typically expect from a handheld, I know my GBA is going to struggle to get used over the coming months. I picked up Lumines and already feel its the perfect example of a handheld game, massively addictive but very easy to enjoy in short doses. I'd like to write more but I have a high score to defend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Potes said...

Brotherhood. We are all brothers and sisters. Please pass on my love.
direct mail marketing services

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home