Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Gametracker

Gametracker is a very cool UK site which collects prices from about 30 online stores and tracks the cheapest prices available. This is a fairly common service in the US but this is the only UK site doing this (as far as I know). As part of the pricetracker network they not only track game pricing but also books, DVDs, music and gadgets (MP3 players).

My actual point here is that they have released a great new site to coincide with the PSP release making finding the best price around even easier.

That whole thing sounded far more like an ad than I intended it too, anyway its a good service, well worth checking out.

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

Katrina Relief
From one shore to another. I urge you to contribute to the Katrina hurricane relief.
Hi, like the blog! Will check in with you again.
I have a site. It pretty much covers related stuff.
Check it out if you get the time :-)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Johno said...

What Should I Pay does pretty much the same thing as far as price comparison goes...... Seems a lot quicker & less cluttered to me too.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home