Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ipod Nano

So today was the day for Apples must hyped announcement right? The one that was meant to compare with the original iPod, so what did the masters of design have up their sleeve? Well there were actually 3 different announcements but lets kick off with the new iPod Nano. Coming with 2 and 4 GB of flash memory, and a color screen this pencil thin device looks like a a damn stylish piece of kit.

The nano will replace the most popular iPod line, the mini, so clearly this is the sweet spot in the market price and size wise and as an upgrade to the aging mini this looks great. As with the mini the 4GB limit will put many off, while I don't use my full 20GB, I do use more than 4 and the simplicity of not having to worry about grabbing the right songs each time I sync will keep me using the bigger players. This should be hitting stores by the end of the week at the 2GB model will be priced at $199/£139.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home